Contact Alicia Lewis.
About Alicia Lewis
Alicia Lewis is the firm administrator and controller for Anderson Jones, PLLC, managing all business and financial aspects of the firm. She is a Certified Legal Manager (CLM). She has extensive experience in various aspects of law, legal pleadings and research.
Prior to forming Anderson Jones, PLLC with Andy Anderson and Todd Jones in 2003, Alicia worked as a paralegal in two mid-sized law firms. She served as secretary for the American Subcontractors Association of the Carolinas’ Triangle Chapter, and is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA). With the NCBA, Alicia is a member of the Paralegal Division, the Construction Law Section, where she serves as the Paralegal Division liaison, and recently served as Chair of the Small Firm & Technology Section. Also, Alicia currently serves as Secretary for the Association of Legal Administrators Raleigh-Durham Chapter. She is also a member of various trade associations that support the construction industry.
- Appalachian State University, Boone, N.C.
- Junior League of Raleigh
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member and Past Chair, Small Firm & Technology Section
- Member and Paralegal Division Liaison, Construction Law Section
- Member and Past Council Member, Paralegal Division
- ALA Raleigh-Durham Chapter
- Secretary, Board of Directors
- American Subcontractors Association of the Carolinas
- Previous Member and Secretary
Awards & Accomplishments.
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM)
- North Carolina Certified Paralegal (NCCP)
- North Carolina Bar Association Distinguished Paralegal Award
- North Carolina Lawyer’s Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- State of North Carolina Notary