We Represent Clients with Employment Disputes in Raleigh and Surrounding Areas
North Carolina employment disputes can touch a range of topics and applicable law. North Carolina judicial decisions, State statutes, and Federal laws and regulations may all serve as the basis of disagreements stemming from employment. Attorneys at Anderson Jones, PLLC have the experience and knowledge to advocates for our clients, whether businesses, individuals, employees, or employers. Our well-rounded practice is one on which you can rely.
Do you have questions about employment issues? Our team is ready to help. Please get in touch with our Raleigh law office today for a fully confidential consultation with a top North Carolina employment lawyer.
An Overview of Employment Law Matters We Handle in North Carolina
We are committed to providing solutions-driven legal guidance and support to employers and employees in North Carolina. We bring insight from representing a broad client base to the table . A non-exhaustive list of employment law matters that our North Carolina attorneys are prepared to help you with:
- Workplace Compliance (Employers): We assist employers in ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws. Within this part of our employment law practice, we handle everything from reviewing handbooks, policies, and procedures to ensure that employers have helpful resources.
- Employment Agreements: We draft, review, and negotiate employment agreements, including executive employment contracts, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, and severance agreements.
- Discrimination Claims: Discrimination claims can stem from a variety of laws or protected classifications. We also handle workplace harassment issues, including hostile work environment and quid pro quo sexual harassment claims.
- Wage and Hour Cases: Businesses and organizations in North Carolina must comply with all applicable federal and state wage and hour regulations. Our lawyers will assist your wage and hour disputes including allegations of unpaid overtime, employee misclassification as independent contractors, and failure to pay minimum wage.
Why Clients Trust the Raleigh, NC Employment Law Attorneys at Anderson Jones
Employment law covers a wide range of laws. At Anderson Jones, PLLC, we help employers and employees address employment concerns. When you reach out to our Raleigh office, you can arrange to speak to a North Carolina employment attorney who can:
- Conduct a thorough, confidential review and evaluation of your case.
- Answer your questions about state or federal employment law.
- Represent you in any negotiations of an employment law matter.
- Develop a personalized legal strategy.
Contact Our Raleigh Attorneys for Immediate Help
At Anderson Jones, PLLC, our North Carolina lawyers are ready to address your questions and concerns. Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your employment law concerns in Raleigh, Wake County, Durham County, and throughout the broader North Carolina region.