Our Attorneys Provide Solutions-Driven Representation in the Construction Industry
At Anderson Jones, PLLC, our experienced construction lawyers provide personalized, solutions-driven legal representation across a broad range of cases. With extensive experience representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, developers, and other parties in the construction industry, we are more than ready to protect and pursue your rights and interests. We frequently work with parties on a broad range of legal matters—from business transactions to regulatory compliance to litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR). With leadership in the field and a dedication to personalized service, we are committed to helping our clients find the right solutions. Please contact our office today to set up your confidential, no-obligation consultation with a top construction law attorney.
An Overview of Construction Law and Litigation
Construction is one of the most crucial facets of any economy which impacts a wide variety of other industries.. Our Raleigh-based law firm has a devoted construction law practice. With many decades of combined experience, we assist parties at all levels of the construction contract chain with a wide variety of construction law matters, including:
- Contracts, including drafting, review, negotiation, and enforcement.
- Bond issues, including bid bonds, payment bonds, and performance bonds.
- Public bidding and public contracts.
- Residential and commercial property development.
- Licensing issues, including those related to general contractors, engineers, architects, land surveyors, and specialty matters.
- Payment issues, including underpayment and delayed payments.
- Claims for delays and extensions of time.
- Liability disputes amongst various contracting parties.
- Insurance issues and indemnification issues.
Construction projects are complex. A dispute can arise between parties for a wide variety of reasons, and a proactive approach is essential. Our construction litigation lawyers are trial-tested, results-focused advocates for parties at all levels of the construction contract chain, ready and available to take on the full spectrum of construction disputes.
How the Construction Lawyers at Anderson Jones Can Help
Construction is an increasingly complicated industry. The legal team at Anderson Jones, PLLC, has extensive experience handling a comprehensive range of construction law matters. We know the industry, the law, and how to get results in complex cases. You deserve proactive and attentive guidance and advice. When you contact our office, you will consult with a construction lawyer who can:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions.
- Conduct a thorough, detail-driven evaluation of your case.
- Explain your legal rights, responsibilities, and options.
- Investigate the legal issue and gather relevant information.
- Help you navigate, complete, and file legal paperwork.
- Advocate for you in any settlement negotiations.
- Devise a comprehensive strategy to help you get the best results.
Contact Our Construction Law Attorneys Today
At Anderson Jones, PLLC, our construction lawyers have the professional experience and proven legal expertise to protect and pursue your rights and interests. If you have questions about construction law, we are happy to help. Contact us today for a fully confidential consultation.