Get Help From a Top North Carolina Administrative Law Attorney
At Anderson Jones, PLLC, our Raleigh our attorneys provide dependable representation in administrative proceedings. As an award-winning, full-service law firm, we focus on getting our clients results. If you have specific questions about an issue involving administrative law, we are here to help. Contact our office today to set up a confidential consultation with an experienced attorney.
What is Administrative Law?
Administrative law is an essential component of our constitutional system. By voting, constituents can hold elected officials directly accountable for the laws they pass. Administrative law protects the rights of the governed by directing unelected government officials as they administer government functions entrusted to them by elected officials. From empowerment and organizational structure to enforcement and appeals, administrative law sets and maintains the boundaries of agency governance. It is a field that pertains to federal, state, and local agencies, the rules they make, and the actions they take.
An Overview of Administrative Law Cases We Handle
With more than seven decades of collective experience, our law firm is dedicated to helping clients navigate complicated federal and state administrative matters. We can help you anticipate regulatory action, or should the government seek enforcement, we are ready to help you determine the best response. Some matters we handle in North Carolina include:
- Regulatory Enforcement: Our firm represents people and businesses in all phases of regulatory enforcement actions. Legislative acts, agency-adopted regulations, and administrative decisions must comply with the safeguards of administrative law in order for a regulatory enforcement to stand. This can involve substantive facts and arguments or procedural ones.
- Regulatory Compliance: We also represent clients in cases involving licensing and permitting issues, including challenges to denial or revocation of licenses or permits, disputes over licensing requirements and standards, and appeals of agency decisions related to licensing.
- Regulatory Monitoring: The regulatory process can involve publishing anticipated government actions and opening a window for public feedback before a final rule or regulation is enacted. For some clients specific regulatory concerns may impact their bottom line, or they may allow an opportunity for growth. Our firm can monitor proposed actions and assist you in providing feedback to regulators.
Why Work With the North Carolina Administrative Law Attorneys at Anderson Jones
Dealing with administrative agencies can prove quite challenging. At Anderson Jones, PLLC, we accept that challenge as we represent our clients confronted with adversarial regulatory action. We ensure our clients understand their rights and are well positioned to contest or negotiate a resolution. Our attorneys are prepared to:
- Answer questions and explain your options.
- Investigate to identify pertinent facts, laws, and rules .
- Represent you or your businesses in any settlement negotiations or contested matters.
- Develop a proactive and personalized strategy focused on getting the best outcome.
Contact An Administrative Law Attorney Today
At Anderson Jones, PLLC, our lawyers provide personalized, results-focused guidance and support to clients. We are here as a legal resource if you have any questions about administrative law. Call us now or contact us online for a confidential consultation. We handle administrative matters throughout North Carolina.