Many people have already received their stimulus checks, but there are still a good amount of people who continue to wait. Local news station, WRAL, has some answers to the following questions:
- Who exactly can expect payments?
- How much money can you expect to arrive?
- Who needs to visit the IRS website?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- What happens if you didn’t file taxes in 2018 or 2019?
- What happens if you are on Social Security?
- Is this stimulus check subject to income tax?
- What happens if you got your tax return on a prepaid debit card?
- Can college students expect money?
- Is the stimulus money a loan?
- Is there a way to get my stimulus payment faster?
Click here for answers.