Are you and your company interested in the prefabrication (prefab) construction process, but unsure where to start to be become successful? Prefab construction allows a streamlined schedule, increased safety, reduced environmental impact, and a more efficient project process. This recent article suggests to become effective with the prefab process, your company will need to implement and become skilled in the following five areas:
- Creating a company culture of continuous learning
- Implementing a strategy that’s defined, visible and actioned
- Ensuring institutionalized knowledge, built through internal champions
- Creating embedded processes, with a route to improvement
- Having training and tools readily available to optimize prefabrication
With attorneys licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, Anderson Jones can help you and your business with any construction-related legal issue. Contact our legal team at (919) 277-2541 or by email for more information.