With COVID-19 rampant, the construction industry has had to quickly evaluate and update safety, supply chain issues, design changes and more. Many have invested in new tools, strategies and operating procedures to help overcome these issues to help with future business such as the following:
- Increased use of technology allows project meetings to occur without being physically present.
- More remote work for the support staff (i.e. accounting, billing).
- Supply chain disruptions from China have forced new relationships to form closer to home.
- Longer project timeframes are made known ahead of time instead of a quick turnaround.
- Increase in offsite and modular construction allows companies to utilize the factory building process to be more efficient.
- Clearly documenting and communicating with everyone to reduce confusion.
To learn more about these adaptations, click here.
If you or your company have questions or a legal matter related to construction, please contact Anderson Jones Attorneys by email or phone at (919) 277-2541.