Diversity and inclusion in the workplace is still a work in progress. The Harvard Business Review recently highlighted five action steps companies can take to help workplaces become more diverse.
1) Collect, Count and Compare;
2) Deploy Alternative Complaint Systems;
3) Test for Biased Technology;
4) Beware of the Small-N Problem; and
5) Involve Managers from the Start
Click here to read the full article “What Works? Evidence-Based Ideas to Increase Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace” that discusses these five tips in depth.
If you or your company have questions concerning diversity, inclusion, discrimination, employment or labor law issues, please contact Anderson Jones Attorneys by email or phone at (919) 277-2541.