Anderson Jones, PLLC will be participating in this year’s NC Legal Feeding Frenzy! The Feeding Frenzy is a friendly competition against other law practices, professionals, organizations, and students to collect the most donations for the Food Banks of NC. We’re excited to help fight against hunger insecurity in our state, and hope you will help us too. We will be collecting household & hygiene items, food, and monetary donations online.
These are the most needed items in our communities:
- Canned Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, & Soup
- Whole Grain Pasta, Brown Rice, Dried Beans, & Cereal
- Peanut Butter, & other nut butters
- For Infants: Pedialyte, Infant Cereal, Powdered Formula, Diapers, & Wipes
- For Kids: Fruit Cups, Juice Boxes, Granola Bars, Crackers, Popcorn & Sugar-Free Pudding Cups
- Non-Food Essentials: Hygiene Items, Household Items, & Paper Products
All of the items above can be brought to our office at 421 N. Blount Street, Raleigh. We are open Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. If you call ahead of time at (919) 277-2541, you can park in front of the office in the loading zone, and we will meet you outside.
If you aren’t nearby, but still would like to support the cause, please click here to contribute to our team’s efforts.