Anderson Jones is fighting hunger again in this year’s NC Legal Feeding Frenzy! The Legal Feeding Frenzy is a friendly competition against other law practices, professionals, organizations, and students to collect the most donations for the Food Banks of NC. This year we are supporting the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Help us support our local communities by donating household & hygiene items, food, and monetary donations online.
The following items are the most needed in our communities:
- Canned Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, & Soup
- Whole Grain Pasta, Brown Rice, Dried Beans, & Cereal
- Peanut Butter, & other nut butters
- For Infants: Pedialyte, Infant Cereal, Powdered Formula, Diapers, & Wipes
- For Kids: Fruit Cups, Juice Boxes, Granola Bars, Crackers, Popcorn & Sugar-Free Pudding Cups
- Non-Food Essentials: Hygiene Items, Household Items, & Paper Products
All of the items above can be brought to our office at 421 N. Blount Street, Raleigh. We are open Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. If you call ahead of time at (919) 277-2541, you can park in front of the office in the loading zone, and we will meet you outside.
If you aren’t nearby, but still would like to support the cause, please click here to contribute to our team’s efforts. With every $1.00 creates 4 to 5 meals.